Monday 1 March 2010

March

Can you belive how fast this year is going?? We are just heading into the month of March and i dont know where the other two months have gone. Only two more days will i travel to Harrogate to go and meet the lovely Dina Wakeley at Art from the heart. I have got a great Boyfriend Shaun who is taken the day off work to take me. Shaun's brother will be coming a long aswell to keep Shaun company while i am getting all messy.

Then on the 13th/14th i will be traveling up to Warrington to go to the Artsy Crafts weekend. This is the first time that they have held this event up north so it should be found. Linda and Leandra are the two lovely ladys that have organized this event.

1 comment:

  1. Mell, I have found you! I mislaid my pad with your blog address in but found it in a drawer in my craft room. I see you will be away this weekend at artsycraft making that gorgeous gothic arch - do show the pictures on your blog. Catch you when you get back! Love Sandra x x

    ReplyDelete

Haunted hanging