Saturday 15 December 2012

Ok so this is take two as the first post did not save for some reason. Maybe blogger is angry as i have not blogged since october. I am so bad as i really wanted to try and keep up with it this year.

As you can tell i have missed November in my Art Journal Calender. I have got the background colour down but nothing more then that really. I really need to go back and catch up on it. You will be happy to know that December is done and i have all ready started to fill it in. I decided to go with green and red as my colour scheme.



 I used a Holly background stamp from the Dylusions range which are amazing. There is stamps, stencils, inks and now even a journal in the range. All this is made by ranger but it is designed by my amazing friend Dyan Reaveley at Art from the heart If you have not had a look at these products yes you must. You will be addicted to them right away.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted hanging