Tuesday 5 April 2011

Mother's Day

This year i decided that i wanted to make my mum a gift because i think it will mean more to her then me going out and buying flowers. Anyway when i took Tim Holtz class at Art From The Heart i picked up one of Tim's configuration boxes. I have never done one before but i loved the look of them so i thought i would have a go. I used Prima Marketing Madeline paper collection and some flowers which go with the paper collection and then just flowers and butterflies i had in my stash.



I thought it turned out really well and my Mum loved it. It is now sitting on the fireplace so she can see it everyday. I also made her Mothers day card out of the same collection pack. I saw this design on a you 
tube video by starofmay. Must admit the circle could of been a bit bigger but i did not have a larger punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted hanging