Sunday 18 May 2014

Crafty bits

I have been feeling a little crafty at the mo and wiped these layouts out. The photo's on this page below are from a photo shoot i had with kirsty Wiseman last july. I am only just getting round to scarp them.

I Love this one below of Archie going to School on his first day. We could not be more proud of him and he is the youngest in his class.

I have been a little naughty and treated myself to the new Fuji Instax Share printer. The reason why i wanted to get one is because i love my fuji mini camera but sometime i don't have it on me. This printer is ace as you can get the instax phones but using your photos on your phone camera.

 As u can see it prints out really good prints and the good thing is it came with film.
Here is a layout i did about the dogs using the instax's . you will def be seeing more of these on my pages.
 This week i also treated myself to some new stash from Sarahs cards. Most of the order was embellishment as I'm trying to do my project life album. Pictures of that to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted hanging