Thursday 29 May 2014

Ikea

Now who does not like ikea. well me when its with Em (sister) as she has to look at everything now don't get me wrong i like looking around but i also like getting what i want and getting out of there. The boys like going but not for the shopping for the food but poor Henny can't have the meat balls as they have wheat in them. 
We have not been for ages so on Sunday we decided to take a trip to the Leeds store. I had a few things in mind of what i wanted to get. I want another Raskog kitchen trolly in Dark grey


but when i went to pick it up they had run out so this is on my list for next time. I added a table to my studio a couple of months ago and used some old legs i had but they did not go so i picked some nice silver ones up. It looks so much bester now. 

I Sub every month to Studio calico kits I get the scrapbooking Kit and the project life kit. I really enjoy getting these as they are products in there that i would never buy myself but i love them. Every month in the kit you get a stamp set which i love but i have never known how to store them until i came across a blog post by Celine Navarro She uses the Godmorgon box which is in the bathroom section. 
So here it is empty 
 And here it is after i have filled it with my Studio Calico stamps and Colour theory ink pads. 
 There is so much room and the bit above the ink pads can come off but it would be great to keep pens in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Haunted hanging